As a small business, you’re likely pressed for time to think about whether you have the right level of cyber security protection in place. But the reality is, even the smallest of incidents can be devastating for a small business – we’ve seen it happen first-hand and we want to make sure it doesn’t happen to you.
What’s involved in a cyber security audit?
At Lanrex, we work hard to keep your organisational assets safe from threat and disruption. The first step is an online assessment to help us understand the following:
- Multi-Factor Authentication status
- Password expiration assessment
- Public website data breach check
- Inactive account identification
- Password lifespan information
- Microsoft 365 account permissions
- Administrative account information
- Login attempt location data
What happens once you’ve submitted a cyber security audit?
Once you complete the audit, receive a comprehensive report on the status of your Microsoft 365 account. With visualizations of key information, you will be able to quickly and easily make decisions on any remediation actions needed.